welcome.bienvenue.환영합니다

I see idiosyncrasies as beauty and the world as a photograph.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello

Cheers to the first of many posts to come. I've just returned from LA and a meeting with my makeup artist - we're currently working on a new project that is both creative and original. I am excited to get this started! I will keep you updated as it comes along.

I haven't been shooting as much lately to catch up with end of the year projects. I am ready to start 2010 fresh and with a clean slate! As I do love shooting weddings and portraits, my passion is for projects that include a lot of production: models, makeup artists, wardrobe, set styling. With that said, I am very excited for these coming months. So stay tuned and thanks for reading.

Cheers!

Michelle Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment